I’ve mentioned to some people about how I’m literally going through a lot of villagers and a lot of them moving out, and some people wanted tips. I’ve seen a video explaining the most efficient way to get someone to move without time travelling, but obviously that will take at least a week for it to work.
The way I’ve been doing it, I’ve been getting villagers to leave in more or less an hour once they’ve arrived. To be honest, I’m not a fan of time travelling too much, but I’ve been doing it to get the ideal villagers that I want. My method requires a lot of time travelling, and a lot of patience, as it may put some villagers you want to keep in danger if you forget to do some steps.
Now, shall we begin? (Warning, it’s long and wordy, TL;DR at bottom)
These tips are great for new players, or experts who need a lil reminding!
- How to get rid of unwanted villagers
- How to duplicate items
- How to grow hybrid flowers
- How to grow perfect fruit
- How to get a 100% approval rating
- How to pass Gracie’s fashion check
- How to get secret photobooth filters
- How to spot Redd’s fake paintings
Even if you won’t use these links, reblog so your followers can!
omfg reblogging till the end of time
Every part of the fandom will understand how comforting this short tune is.
unlimited wifi #robot selfie
- Baby: M-m-m
- Mom: Marxism will prevail?
- Baby: M-mommy
- Mom: You are a bourgeois sympathist baby and if you had been educated you would need reeducation. Instead, I will raise you as a communist
EVEN CARTOON NETWORK KNOWS NICK IS A MESS
Pro tip: don’t fucking yell at me while I’m doing dishes, because that 15 pound pan in my hand might end up smashing your teeth in.
Aang:Your days of tyranny are over, Fire Lord! I’m bringing you down.
Ozai: Really? How do you plan on doing that when you’re not even wearing pants?
Aang: Oh no!